A week and two days ago we moved from Grand Island to Norfolk, NE. Which is two hours north. The awesome thing is that we're 45 min away from COLUMBUS, where my favorite water park is! Last week Nico and I spent some good quality time there. Oh, how I love that place. :) We also have a TARGET here. That means this is a nicer town :)
This is our new home till Sunday. It's probably the grossest hotel we've been in. Everyday Nico ends up with black hands, knees and feet from the dirty carpet. I have the cleaning ladies vacuum every day so it's not so gross :) I miss the other nicer hotels and the maids I became friends with. But it's ok, we are happy here and always excited for new experiences.
Nico got really sick a week and a half ago so we decided to take him to the doctor last tuesday.
Poor little guy, he ended having ear infections in both ears! I felt so bad because I had gotten mad at him the day before, he just kept crying and crying. Then I realized that I hadn't read my scriptures or said prayer. I have so much more patience and am so much more happy when those things are done. Lesson learned.
Here are Nico's stats:
Weights 21 lbs 8 oz
Height 30 3/4 in.
He is just getting so big! It kind of makes me sad but at the same time I love how everyday he does something new to makes us laugh.
Since he weighs over 20 lbs and is almost one I decided to turn his car seat around. Saturday was our third time driving to columbus (45 min there and back) I thought it was time, that way I didn't feel so lonely. It worked so well, he just talked to me the whole time! He was so happy that he was able to see out the window, so so so cute!
We love this boy to pieces!
Here he is saying "chau" (means bye in spanish) but he says "Tau," oh and giving me kisses!
On Monday he gave his first steps!
He is pretty much running here!
We also went to do some laundry on Monday while it was raining like crazy!
Laundromats are not my favorite but this one isn't too bad. It's not busy at all, so that's nice.
I love this video! Nico knows that he can't bite my face (however, he'll bite my bum, my thighs and my ankly) but when he does it to David and he laughs, I"m sure he's thinking that it's ok to bite daddy. haha! it's sooo cute! Every night when David gets home Nico gets so excited! The minute David knocks on the door Nico knows exactly who it is! We probably should stop laughing at his bitting, but we can't help it! :)
Nico is helping me to blog by hiding behind the computer. He just wants to be a part of everything! Can't get enough of this boy!
We are leaving Norfolk on Sunday and we might be going to either Kearney or Lexington. I'm a little bit sad because we will be far away from Columbus and it doesn't look like there are water parks in those towns. I'm sure we will find something else to do.
Kisses,
Fifi





You guys are the best parents and have the cutest little boy! When you are back in town we will have to introduce him to his potential future wife ;) Thanks for posting all you do.
ReplyDeleteAwe thank you! We love being parents! I totally agree, our kids need to meet! I must warn you that Nico is the BIGGEST flirt and will be all over her! :) Hope you guys are doing good!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog! Yay! So so so cute. That video of Nico biting David's face is hilarious! Hearing David's laugh made me realize how long it's been since I've seen him! I hope I get to see you guys and meet your precious little Nico soon. And I can't believe how big he is getting. What a sweetheart!
ReplyDelete