STEP 1:
STEP 2:
This is one of my many favorite times of the day, when David comes home. Nico gets SOOOO excited!
Oh how I love these two boys! They know how to make mami smile :) It's so fun to watch them play together!
Nico is walking everywhere! That's all he wants to do all day, it's very cute! He also loves to smile and show all of his teeth. It melts my heart! I need to get a picture of him doing that!
**
Not much has happened this week, but here is what we've done.
On Tuesday, Nico and I drove to Grand Island. It is a two and a half hour drive east of North Platte. I had to go for my final eye check up. I LOVE my doctor and the ladies that work in that office.
(The third guy on the right in white is my doctor)
From the very beginning they have treated me so well and have done everything to fix my infection and all of the other problems. The cause of my eye infection is that I sleep with my eyes semi opened so it dries my eyes out causing the infection. I have to now use a special solution and a special contact case and put on a gel inside of my eye every night. I'll probably have to do that the rest of my life! Yipeeee! :)
Anyway, I wanted to do something really nice for everyone at the office and so I got them a huge cookie, at this awesome cookie shop, with eyes on it and it said "Thank You." It looked soo good! They loved it and where so happy! They love Nico and we just love going there!
The hardest part about living in different towns here is that we've met amazing people everywhere we've been and it's been hard knowing that I might never see them again.
Other than that we've been playing with the other kids and it's been really fun! The hotel people let us play in the conference room they have, the kids can go crazy!
I love the wives here, they are so fun! I wish the ones that have left us would come back! They are all great and I have learned a lot from them!
Today, Whitney, June (her gorgeous two month old girl), Nico and I drove to Kearney (an hour and a half east of here) to go shopping. Whit had a great coupon for Old Navy and Gap. We got some really good deals! I got Nico lots of winter clothes and his halloween costume. He is going to be a....SHARK! I'm so excited!
I miss living in Kearney, it's so much more nice and more things to do. Oh well, it's probably a good thing that we are not there. They have too many shopping temptations :)
I loved hanging out with Whit and June.
June is such a good baby! I only heard her cry twice when she was hungry and that was it! I miss those baby days.
I have loved being here this summer! We've had awesome and horrible experiences. We've met amazing and mean people at the same time. All in all it's been great! I can't believe we didn't do it before. It's been so nice to be able to pay all of our debt off! I highly recommend it! :)
Hope everyone's week has been as good as ours!!!
HAPPY THURSDAY!



O we loved hanging with you guys today! Nico seriously is a stud, love that boy! Thanks for being such great company to me and June today!! Cant wait to see him in his shark costume :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteEstefi, email me lspencer1127@gmail.com so I can send you an invite to my blog. Nico is so cute!
ReplyDelete