Happy New Year everyone! I have so much to catch up on and don't even know where to start. I'm still thinking of my new year resolutions! One of them will be to update my blog and get caught up ASAP! Once I have them written up in my journal, I will share them here.
I hope this year is better than 2010 and that we will be blessed with a baby! I guess we will see soon, hopefully! I turned 25 in a week...I'M GETTING OLD! I'm usually really excited about my birthday, but I'm not so sure this year.
David and I start school on Wednesday. I'm already getting butterflies in my stomach. It's been two years since I've gone to school. I hope everything goes well. I have two years to finish my major before the change the program I'm in, so I have no choice but to go full time for the next two years and finish! Poor Nico, I'm going to have to leave him :'( I have cried just thinking about leaving him. Luckily, it won't be too bad. But he is always with me, he's my little buddy. Can I just bring him to school with me? It'll make it more fun for everyone!
Anyway, I'll put up pictures and stuff later. Hope you're all doing good and that you have an awesome year!!!
Loves,
Fifers
Yay for you, starting school! Thats so awesome! I'm jealous. Im so excited for you guys to have another baby! More cousins! Come play with us one of these days! XXOO
ReplyDelete