Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Implants



I can't believe I am actually blogging!!! I'm really exciting to start doing this again, hopefully I will stick to it this time.
Tomorrow I start the process of getting an implant on my top left molar. My molar is going to be pulled out and I will get a skin graph to make the whole smaller. Then, in three months I'll get this done...
It's going to be a looooong process and I'm scared. I know it's not a huge surgery or anything but it still scares me. When I was looking for a picture to post I couldn't even look for very long because I started to feel sick. Anything that has to do with teeth and the mouth makes my stomach twist and I get light headed. Last week the oral surgeon was showing and giving me different options of what they could do instead of the implant and I had to ask him to stop showing them to me because I started to feel really sick. I'm glad I'll be completely out tomorrow.
My awesome hubby gave me a blessing tonight and I feel better now.
I'll be without a tooth for three months...

Other than that life is great!!! I love my boys so much and I hope that in 3-4 months I'll be expecting another Clark baby. I want to get pregnant so extremely bad! Nico needs a little brother or sister and I need another baby to keep me up all night :)
Nico is growing so much and so fast. He makes us so happy! He is into climbing everything! His words are:
ball
mas (more)
bien (good)
comer (eat)
toys
agua (water)
dai (daddy)
maaaaaaaa (mami)
abu (grandma)
amen
and a WHOLE LOT of baby talk! He can talk my ear out. he loves answering my phone, he's my little secretary. I just can't believe how big he is getting. STOP GROWING. this is the funnest and hardest stage. he still likes to cuddle and give besos (kisses). i have two, very lovable boys and i'm loving it.

fifi.






No comments:

Post a Comment