Thursday, March 31, 2011

General Conference

I'm so excited to be able to watch and listen to conference this weekend. My soul needs it and I can't even wait!!
David and I are taking an institute class together: "Teachings of the Living Prophets" and we absolutely love it. I cry almost every time, I think it may be a mom things. I use to never cry so much, but I'm so emotional now. We love our teacher, Brother Sacket, he is so amazing! We feel the spirit so strong every time we go. I am so very glad that it worked out for us to be able to attend to institute. Highly recommend it!!!!
On Wednesday we talked about conference and the things we can do to get ready. Our teacher challenged us to write down questions and promised us that we will get answers to them during conference. I wrote down a lot of them. I feel like this semester has been extra hard so that I could really learn to rely on my Heavenly Father. It's been really really hard but I have learned a lot.
Hear what Pres. Monson say about the importance of conference by clicking here
I hope you all have an amazing conference weekend!!!! I feel like I'm just mumbling and not making much sense, lortab makes me weird!!!!

Love,

Estefi

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for conference too, I love the questions idea. It starts in a couple hours, I still have time! :0)

    ReplyDelete