Saturday, August 14, 2010

August...bittersweet month

We are getting ready to head back to Utah in two weeks from today. I would say going back home but Grandpa John told me that home is were my husband and son are, so Nebraska is home right now. I look back at our summer and all the experiences we've had and I really think I'm going to miss all this. The only thing that I will not miss is the extra pounds I've gained in the last week...I'm just having the hardest time getting up early to go to the gym and also, it's about that time of the month so I'm just craving lots of sweets, blah! I need to stop! ok, I will get back on track on Monday :)
Last sunday we packed up all of our stuff and moved to Kearney. Say hello to our new home....


This is such a nice hotel! We walked in our room on Sunday and were so amazed by our HUGE bed! I hated the bed in our last hotel. I had to sleep with socks on! I know, I'm so weird! I don't like it when beds don't have sheets that really stay on, I don't like the feeling of mattresses. But this bed is heavenly!


The maids are awesome too! I need to take a picture of those ladies so you can meet them! This hotel has great breakfast too, a really bad thing for me because I HAVE to be doing Isagenix!
I really like this town, people are a lot nicer and happier!

**

I need to back up and post pictures of the things we did in Norfolk.

Nico's imitating a sound I make with my mouth...so cute!

**

One of the nights we went bowling with the office, it was really fun! Nico, of course, was crazy about the huge bowling balls!



HE IS THE BEST AND CUTEST BOY EVER! :)

**

Bananas are his favorite!

**

We had some company at the water park this time, it was really fun!

This is Nico's gf, Brighty. He loves to share his chucho with her. Thanks for coming with us girls!

**

Some more fun pics...

ZZZzzzzzzz


Ball Obsession :)

Some kids cuddle with teddy bears, blankets, etc. but our boy LOVES balls!

Some of Nico's buddies

Brig & Nico playing

Noah & Nico holding hands

Some of Our Favorite Places in Nebraska

Water Park in Columbus :)

S'mores!

David's favorite Mexican restaurant....their cuban food was the best!


L.O.V.E

Our boy is turning 1 on Saturday. I am very happy and excited for him, but yet sad that he is growing up so fast! This is a bittersweet month. I can still remember when I held him for the first time :)
TE AMO PAPUCHO!





2 comments:

  1. YAY!! Loved reading about your summer and seeing the pictures! We miss you guys! Little Beck needs a cousin to play with! Nico is so big! I'm glad you guys are moving back for the end of summer. We have to do something fun!

    Travel safe! I wish we could be at Nico's party. We are going to Cali for Labor day weekend:(

    XOXO and welcome to the world of blogging, haha.

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete