Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Song For You...

We had an AMAZING weekend and I just can't get over it!! Last week I started taking Nico to Pawnee Plunge Water Park and it totally made Columbus beautiful to me! It is soo perfect for babies and we couldn't be happier! We are getting our tan back...finally!

If you ever, for some odd reason, come to Columbus, Nebraska, you should go to this water park...you'll love it! :)

He'll sleep for like an hour and wake up STARVING! I had to go buy him some food because his baby food wasn't enough! :) I just love him!

David and I decided we wanted to get out of the small town and go spend some time in Omaha (an hour and a half away.) Omaha's such a nice city and it has every store you can imagine and also Michael Buble was going to be there! Of course, we had to go to his concert again! We had really good seats! Let me back up though....We watched the Argentina vs. Mexico game at a restaurant and pretty sure people thought we were crazy because David and I were freaking out and Nico clapping at everything! :) We were soo thrilled that Argentina totally beat Mexico! It was an awesome game and soo nerve wrecking!


Mami, I want this cheesecake! :)

After eating all of this good food, that we probably shouldn't have :), we were off to see one of our favorite artist, Michael Buble.


We had Nico wear his Argentine jersey for two reasons:
  1. Because Argentina played!
  2. Because Michael Buble is engaged to an argentine and we knew he'd talk about Argentina so I wanted to see if we could get him to look at us....he almost did!
See? ALMOST :)


He ends the concert with our favorite song "Song For You." His music reminds us of when we were dating, such an awesome time in our lives!

He is such a good entertainer! We just love going to his concert and so did Nico. He danced with us almost the whole time and then fell asleep near the end. The noise didn't even bother him. If you ever get the chance to see him DO IT! He is soo worth the money! Really romantic concert! We also met really nice people and that made it a lot more fun! One lady next to me couldn't believe oh good Nico was behaving. She said her kids would have never been able to sit through a concert like Nico did. He is soo perfect and we can't get enough of him! David and I kiss him way too much! :)
And I just can't get enough of my two boys! I love them like crazy! David spoils me way too much!!! He is the best husband, ever!

Yesterday we went to the other water park in Grand Island to hang out with the other couples and it was pretty fun.
Nico doesn't like how the grass feels and so he tried really hard to go to where Lauren was. That's why he was crying but being the lady's man he is, he stuck it out and tried really hard to not let the grass bother him! haha

Already making some moves...

Telling Lauren to look at his flexed muscles! :)

These two are so cute together! Every time he sees her, he tries to show off for her! I'm so nervous for when he gets older :)

This is him under the desk while I was blogging! :)

HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONE! I'm cleansing today and dying to eat something GOOD! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment