As all of you may know, David is selling for APX this summer. We, first, moved to La Quinta, California (a.k.a paradise)

We had a really nice apartment, close to everything. We had an awesome routine down. To us, summer had come early and we were very happy! Unfortunately, some things don't go the way we'd like them to go. Sales weren't as good as planned and we had to do what was best for our little family. So I guess that meant moving to NEBRASKA! I seriously didn't even know where Nebraska was on the map....ahhhh!!!
GOOD BYE beautiful La Quinta....I miss you more everyday!
Now, is when the POSITIVE ATTITUDE needs to kick in for me. First, we lived in Grand Island for about a week at the Comfort Inn.
This is exactly how the weather was almost everyday we were there. I know, depressing! Anyway, when Nico and I were flying to Nebraska, we were privileged to sit next to this older man who made me feel a lot better about living in Nebraska. He told me it was all in the attitude that we have towards change and new experiences. So, it's up to me to make the best out of NEBRASKA! Then, the men that sat next to us gave me money so that David could take me out to some nice restaurant. HOW NICE IS THAT?! That was just the start of a good day. David picked us up from the airport and had a SEPHORA gift card for me....he sure does know what I like!!! He told me he wants me to be happy and he'd do everything for me to be happy! Isn't that sooo sweet? I sure love him! (NOTE: I'M NOT A MATERIALISTIC PERSON. HOWEVER, SEPHORA DOES MAKE ME HAPPY!) :)
After a week of being in Grand Island (which I had a good time with the other wives) we went back to Utah for Grandpa John's funeral for the weekend. The funeral will be a different post for Friday. We miss and love Grandpa very much!
We were in Utah till Sunday and had such a good time with our families. When we came back we moved to Columbus in Nebraska and it is very UGLY! But on the bright side, we found a hotel that has a kitchen in the room!!! HEAVEN...now I can cook a little bit!
We are not sure how long we will be here for or where we'll be next....I just miss the summer, it doesn't feel like it's almost July. I just need to remind myself that I'm here with my son and my husband. In the end that's all it matters and we are very happy.....
THEY JUST MAKE ME SO HAPPY AND I LOVE THEM!

You are too cute!!! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteEstef! I hope that everything goes well for you this summer in Nebraska, and if not, hopefully you'll get to go somewhere fun next! You have such a postive attitude about everything I think it's wonderful, and David seems like such a sweetheart (a lot like my Martin!). Good luck out there! keep in touch!
ReplyDeletewith love
Kristin Ann :)
Hang in there, your good attitude will help the summer fly by! Your family is gorgeous Estef!
ReplyDeleteThanks girls for your nice and encouraging messages :) Robyn, I don't want the summer to fly by because that means that the winter will come NOOOOOOOO!!! :) when are you due missy?
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! Me encanto, esta tan grande mi peanut!!!!! Fifi, tenes razon. Ojala mama y papa se podrian dar cuanta de todo lo que han hecho x nosotros, no?! No me puedo imaginar de otra manera de agradecerles except to spoil them con el amor de los nietitos, ya creo que los quieren mas a ellos que a nosotros jaja. Tenes una familia hermosa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No entiendo, te pones mas grande, tenes un bebe y estas lo mas linda que has estado en toda tu vida, good job!! Mis hermanas son el mejor ejemplo :) anks x tratar de ser el spiritual giant q mami y papi nos han ensenado a ser. amo :) can't wait to see you guys soon!!!
ReplyDelete